Procurement Coding Health Check
- Review existing procurement database & history (inc. coding, duplication, accuracy)
- Review quality of the manufacturer / supplier database
- Review quality of internal procurement catalogue
- Use of current naming conventions, abbreviations, measurement standardizations, etc.
- Use of technology and policies and procedures to support coding
- Professional advice on best practice for coding and classification procedures
- A technically independent view of the current state of the procurement database
- A technically independent view of current state of the suppliers database
- A realistic action plan tailored to meet the customer’s specific objectives
- Advice on improved use of current procurement computer systems
- Cost analysis of next steps (where relevant)
- Recommended coding structures, relevant to the customer’s specific circumstances
Contact us today on 02380 554111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.